Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the lack of snow in the Western NY area
; I find myself trying to find something to do between work and the "honey do list". I need a hobby. So lets here em. What do all you guys do when not snowbobiling, working, or keeping the better half happy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hancockd_maritime said:
I see your from varysburg! Do you go to Buffalo hill for the concert and fireworks on the 4th of july! Best ones I've ever seen. Its like armageddon!
[snapback]733761[/snapback]​
I've been there the past 3yrs. It's the best fireworks around.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Restoring muscle cars, woodworking, metal working, guitar, PC games, golf, fishing, softball, dootalk, fixing computers(I doo this for a living too). Just to name a few. I've always been accused of having too many hobbies. I say there's no such thing.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Lets see when I am not being a Funeral Director I am driving the bus and being a foster parent of 2 children with FASD and a mom to Randy's 15 year old daughter.

In my spare time I ride my sled, Belly Dance, Scrapbook, make Cristmas decorations for our display, make flower arrangements, volunteer work, grandmothering and wifing.

Plus all the housework, cooking and laundry.....gosh I am tired just typing it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
MTM said:
alcohol

and

Beer
[snapback]733787[/snapback]​
Oh yeah, almost forgot about that one too. Maybe I've already had too many beers.

Nah, that's no such thing as that either.

·
Registered
395 Posts
get yourself a musical instrument, metal detecting for gold and relics,four wheelers are fun, long range target shooting, good telescope, out of all of them that i do i think the metal detecting is the best, i find a lot of interesting things, and have a nice little coin collection, havent hit the big one yet, spanish gold from the uinta mountains, ill start lookin again in may when were done riding out here. summers comin

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
Boating, guitar, hunting, shooting sports

·
Is it winter yet
2,147 Posts
I fish alot in the spring and fall, bracket race all summer, and smowmobile,drink beer inbetween. I have a dirt bike also but find i have very little interest in it the older i get.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts