1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Kitty Cat @ a Chinese Restaurant!!!

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
For you BEEF Lovers out there, you haven't tasted real beef until you try some that was raised soley on tall, natural grass ... no steroids or manunipulated grain or fillers or any other junk, just 100% natural.

It melts in your mouth and requires no steak sauce or seasonings or even table salt.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
T-Bone done on the BBQ with Montreal Steak spice, med. rare...glass of Jackson Triggs merlot to wash it down....

·
E-Tec Rules
33,562 Posts

BEEF STEW!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
MTM said:
Cajun Food
Soul Food
Japanese Food=sushi, steak, etc.
[snapback]725632[/snapback]​
Yeah !! Unfortunately, we can get none of those up here. There is a new sushi place opening up soon, we've been a few years without one.
Cajun and Soul food non-existent in the 'Knife....

I love this Japanes place back home, where you sit around the grill and the chef flips stuff around and cooks it all right there in front of you...mmmmm

I'm hungry..

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
A Fat juicy steak(med. rare) with fries just soaking in the juices along with a cold pint of Blue!!!!
Reminds me of dinner last night!!!!

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I'm getting hungry now. I love a good stake. Stake and crablegs is usually what I cook if I want a fancy dinner. I agree with trail ryder, the 'all natural' beef is good, but kind of pricy... CAB will do, I usually wait till they put the good stakes on sale because they're getting a bit old, I think sometimes they taste better a couple days old.
My favorite way to cook steak is 'steak au poivre' which is tenderlion medalions coated with crushed black peppercorns and pan fried in butter until their a little warm in the center then put them on a warmed plate in the oven on low while you deglaze the pan with courvoisier and add some cream to make a good cream sauce that goes on top.

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
Buffalo Wings and Scallops. (not together)
And, of course, LOBSTAH!!!!

Jerry

1 - 20 of 58 Posts