Ferris Buealer's Day Off
Back To The Future (part 1 only)

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
Bumplover said:
Ferris Buealer's Day Off
[snapback]742454[/snapback]​
i love that movie, can watch it over and over, never gets boring imo.

Andrew

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
Sixteen Candles
Breakfast Club
Batman

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SS man
With all due respect HOW can Cannonball Run make your list????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's almost as if the people who created that movie never made a movie before. I LOVE Reynolds flicks, love them to death, but that movie is UNWATCHABLE!!!!

G

·
Bumplover said:
SS man
With all due respect HOW can Cannonball Run make your list????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's almost as if the people who created that movie never made a movie before. I LOVE Reynolds flicks, love them to death, but that movie is UNWATCHABLE!!!!
[snapback]742505[/snapback]​
Well for one it was directed by Hal Needham who also directed Smokey and the bandit 1&2 and Hooper All great Reynolds flicks! Secondly it was a who`s who of the entertainment industry of the time. Dom Deluise, Roger Moore,Sammy Davis Jr,Dean Martin,Peter Fonda,Farah Faucett,Jackie Chan which by the way was his American Movie screen debut.Any movie that could assemble that kind of Legendary cast is well worth watching! Thirdly the Movie was loosely based on the actually cannonball races.many of the scenes were based on the director`s own experiences in those races!
A great fun movie to watch!

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
500ss man said:
Farah Faucett
[snapback]742573[/snapback]​
I don't know what I liked more, the car she drove or her in that body suit... Okay, her.

Caddyshack

G

·
Treebasher said:
500ss man said:
Farah Faucett
I don't know what I liked more, the car she drove or her in that body suit... Okay, her.

Caddyshack
[snapback]742589[/snapback]​
Ahh she never drove a car and she wasn`t in a body suit. You`re probably thinking of the two ladies who were driving the Lamborghini!

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
500ss man said:
Treebasher said:
500ss man said:
Farah Faucett

Caddyshack
[snapback]742589[/snapback]​
Ahh she never drove a car and she wasn`t in a body suit. You`re probably thinking of the two ladies who were driving the Lamborghini!

[snapback]742599[/snapback]​
Dang, strike one and two. It's been a while....

I guess it's time to watch it again!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Bumplover said:
Better Off Dead
Ferris Buealer's Day Off
Back To The Future (part 1 only)
[snapback]742454[/snapback]​
I thought I was the only person on earth that liked "Better Off Dead".

Cobra
Blue Thunder
Masters of the Universe

These are all I could think of off the top of my head.

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

The Road Warrior

The Empire Strikes Back

Black Rain

Raising Arizona

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
Born on the 4th of July

Cant Buy Me Love

Die Hard

THE FLY!

Full Metal Jacket

Goonies

Karate Kid

RED DAWN

Rocky 4

Stand By Me

Uncle Buck

and all good Minnesota boys like Youngblood.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.