Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dynoport pipe for an 04 rev 800. I would like to know what the worst case scenario would be if i put it on my 05 mach z. this would be just for one day, to improve sound and cut weight for the Ice drags this sunday. thanks guys

·
Registered
206 Posts
2003rev800 said:
I have a dynoport pipe for an 04 rev 800. I would like to know what the worst case scenario would be if i put it on my 05 mach z. this would be just for one day, to improve sound and cut weight for the Ice drags this sunday. thanks guys
[snapback]733112[/snapback]​
Worst case scenario ya look really slow because the pipe is not calibrated for that motor / back pressure and so on. Dynport puts alot inot setting the pipe up properly for each motor. If you were trail riding you could experience some temp proplems over time.

If it were me, I would not do it especially for draggin because it will more than likely slow you down and make ya look weak as hell bra. And when one Mach Z looks bad then we all have to hear how the Apex took down the Mach Z for the next few weeks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
2003rev800 said:
Worst case huh? Well your sled runs like crap, you lose the race to a John Deer, the pipe causes the motor to run lean and lock up, the heat from the motor melts the ice and you fall in. You finally get the sled out, and relize you forgot to pay your insurance last month, and nothing is covered. You get home with the drowned sled and find that someone has broken into your garage and stole you tools, and your wife leaves you for Dennis Rodman. All because you wanted to be loud on the ice. Thats worst case.

·
boost junkie
10,970 Posts
HAY you guys forgot that it will not fit the rt, so he will melt the starter recoil and wont even get to race!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
bowhunter1 said:
2003rev800 said:
Worst case huh? Well your sled runs like crap, you lose the race to a John Deer, the pipe causes the motor to run lean and lock up, the heat from the motor melts the ice and you fall in. You finally get the sled out, and relize you forgot to pay your insurance last month, and nothing is covered. You get home with the drowned sled and find that someone has broken into your garage and stole you tools, and your wife leaves you for Dennis Rodman. All because you wanted to be loud on the ice. Thats worst case.

[snapback]733295[/snapback]​
Thats some funny chit right there I don't care who ya are

·
Registered
824 Posts
bowhunter1 said:
2003rev800 said:

[snapback]733295[/snapback]​
Now thats a good one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts