Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to be spring ordering a Rene X 850. just wondering what guys have been quoted. please mention if your prices are Canadian or American! thanks guys

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Why the X?

The Adrenalin has the same front shocks and runs substantially less.

Get the cheap one and get actual premium rear shocks and you'd be well ahead.

What else does the X have? tilt steering? I don't use it on the sled I have. I can see how some might, but that would be a cheap upgrade.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I just got an 800 Adrenalin e-tec.... super awesome sled, all 2016 models are discounted in areas where there is no snow left from what I can see. I got this one for $11,255 just outside of Ottawa. In Sudbury, where I live, it's still selling at $14,899.00

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
The old 800 XCR's had rack steering in the final years they made them. Big difference in handling IMO and no slop in the joints. Most vehicles now run some variation of rack type steering. However, you may not be able to tell the difference.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
The old 800 XCR's had rack steering in the final years they made them. Big difference in handling IMO and no slop in the joints. Most vehicles now run some variation of rack type steering. However, you may not be able to tell the difference.
I've seen short racks get sloppy real quick. anything in a sled would have to be dinky (and therefore more prone to wear), not a 2 or 3foot ones like in a car. Rack slop or heim slop. pick your poison.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mxz x gade 850
Black
4 yr warranty
No qad
Standard ripsaw
11,988 + tax,prep,title

·
Registered
458 Posts
I got a tentative quote for in Canada, Renegade X 850 Ripsaw no quick adjust.. $15499 plus tax. no admin or any additional fees.. I didn't push too hard yet for a better deal.

another dealer gave me $16,200 plus a $300 instore credit for BRP parts and extras.
I got 15699 in canada. Orange crush. No qa. That price was as of last Saturday. No freight or pdi. Going to the dealer Thursday

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ordered today and he honored his quote. $12,362. Orange no qa. He also said BRP might not charge him the $395 mistake.

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
73,484 Posts
Anyone financing with BRP and if so what is the % rate they are getting?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Black Renegade X 850

3 yr Warranty

Ripsaw track

No QA

$13095 OTD in PA (6% tax, registration, and all fees)

15% off all accessories

1 - 20 of 24 Posts