Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats better motor for trail ridding and moding cause i cant make up my mind on what i want cause i dont know whats good and dont want 800 and it has to be between the years of 95-00 so help me out everyone i need it

·
Registered
625 Posts
i went from the 670 to 600 (mainly because the 670 was a dud, but it was the dealers fault) and the power wasn't that big of a difference but the most noticeable improvement was the zx chassis from the s chassis its like night and day. zx is a hundred times better.

·
Samsquamch
1,652 Posts
Both excelent engins with comparable power....Bot have mods availible....but I'd prolly go with the 600 ,just for the fact that its still in production,and parts availibility is much better than the 670.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Well my $.02 is ....

The 670 was a much more powerful engine than the 600 (non HO 600), especially the 99 H.O.

The ZX Chassis is a better ride but get one without the ACM rear susp. I have had all of these different sleds and the SC 10 II is much better.

The best thing you could do is what I and a few others here have, that is install a 670 in a ZX Chassis. I will be putting mine in this weekend.

ZX better ride, 670 more power potential (vs a non HO 600) this is based on both sleds being set up properly. Depends on what you want

Again just my opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts