Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vintage DOO lover
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on eBay a few times and it never sold. The auction doesn't say much about it. Could someone ID it for me?

Thanks, t'nt

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
I would have to bank on it being a 92-93. Maybe someone else would know for sure...But it sure looks like one of those years!

·
Vintage DOO lover
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Highlander_809 said:
what happened to the 97 you were lookin at?
[snapback]711671[/snapback]​
I made arrangements with the person to go look at it yesterday morning (Saturday) and he emailed me early Saturday to tell me his Father sold the sled.

What can I say?

·
Vintage DOO lover
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Duramax2500HD said:
Are you interested in a 97 Mach Z 800 w around 3000 miles
[snapback]711709[/snapback]​
Duramax,

Even if I am you live in TN. That's a rather long haul. Besides the 87 Mach I that 809 was talking about was a local screaming deal for $1200.

·
Vintage DOO lover
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, I think I am going to be the proud owner of a pair of Mach 1's by the weekend of March 4th. Now I just got a haircut tonight and I got it cut short, as short or shorter than I do for summer. This means we will get snow. The other side of that coin is that I am buying sleds, this means we will be having summer like weather. I wonder which side of the Force will prevail?

Now, I have 2 skidoo manuals. They are quick spec pocket manuals. One has a year range from 70-79 and the other 80-88. Does anyone know if they made an 89-? little spec book?

Also, what manuals do you recommend for service and repair (other than factory) are the Clymer manuals OK? Are there other aftermarket manuals for sleds?

I wouldn't mind factory manuals but I am assuming I would have to get lucky on eBay.

Highlander PM me if you'd like to know more of what is going on.

·
Registered
481 Posts
tnt_fa said:
I saw this on eBay a few times and it never sold. The auction doesn't say much about it. Could someone ID it for me?

Thanks, t'nt
[snapback]711358[/snapback]​

If it has a single pipe, it's a 94. (5 or 96 came out with twin pipes and was a much faster Mach 1.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
By the decals its definatly a 94, the 670 only came in the prs chassie in 93 & 94, and like said above the 93 had a funky blue purple pink color striping, unless someone changed the decals because they didn't like pink...........not that ther's anything wrong wif pink

·
Vintage DOO lover
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I looked at a 93 a little over a week ago and there is definately a different color scheme than this one.

This one I am going to bring home the weekend of March 4th.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.