Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what oil Mach Z 1000 riders are using and are they having plug or exhaust valve problems? BPR is recommending XP-S synthetic blend now and am wondering how many are running the full synthetic? I worry more about the oil issue than the spark plug problems.

·
Registered
588 Posts
from a reputable source , the ski doo synthetics are showing some problems in our machines . this is only ski doo sythetics as of now i hear with this problem .

glad i have not used it !

·
Registered
539 Posts
Doo blend in a RT Summit, no fouled plugs in >25 Hours.
Cutching is poor,,, but not fouled plugs, LOL.

·
Registered
183 Posts
BlueMax said:
I was wondering what oil Mach Z 1000 riders are using and are they having plug or exhaust valve problems? BPR is recommending XP-S synthetic blend now and am wondering how many are running the full synthetic? I worry more about the oil issue than the spark plug problems.

[snapback]278225[/snapback]​
blue marble

·
Registered
345 Posts
I used doo synthetic oil for the break in period and had fouled plugs almost every cold start, switched to shell advance synthetic and have not had a fouled since, I have 1100 miles on now.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think that XPS-II is made from corn syrup, or something. The bottom of my side panel is sticky and is turning my Reg. numbers gold. It is actually STICKY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts