Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive herd MBRPs rumble packs and dyno port cans is there anything else out there that has that nice BRAAAAP sound ??

·
Registered
334 Posts
my favorite sounding ones are mbrp ive had them on all my sleds !

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
me and my buddys all run MBRP, you do loose some power but they are cheap and loud!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am running an HPS can on mine it is a good contrrolled sound all around with the extra noise you want when you are on it. Didnt notice any HP loss after i put it on either.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Ilike2dooit said:
I am running an HPS can on mine it is a good contrrolled sound all around with the extra noise you want when you are on it. Didnt notice any HP loss after i put it on either.

[snapback]712443[/snapback]​
Agree

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
I want to try out a set of decker twins sometime...

·
Registered
885 Posts
SLP! the only other one id go with is hps. hurd both, bought the slp its a little quiter. it's its own sound and very well made as far as i can tell.

-Jesse

·
Registered
385 Posts
MBRP cans sound awesome ,the newer versions are not annoyingly loud. They sound good , nice deep tone . No noticable loss in power if any. All 4 of the DOOs in my group have them on.
about $285.00 can .

·
Registered
480 Posts
I HAVE A DYNOPORT BIG CORE BARKER ON MINE. SOUNDS SWEET.LOUD BUT IF YOU GO EASY ON THE GAS YOU WONT UPSET THE NEIGHBORS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts