Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey Guys I'm Pretty New To This Site And I Want My 2005 MXZ 500 SS Sound Mean..... What Is The Loudest Aftermarket Can......... I Have Already Heard " The Thing" And That Sounds Sweet... Also I Have An MBRP Can On My F6 Sno Pro And I Want One Louder Then That

·
Registered
217 Posts
The mbrp race can has to be one of the loudest, the sno stuff rumble packs are pretty loud too but not "edit for bad language" much as the mbrp race.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
WhiteHawk said:
I bet you are under 20 years old.
[snapback]703287[/snapback]​
I hope your not refering to me?

by the way...the louder it is, usually means the slower it is!
I have a can, but it's a dyno proven one that ads HP, and reduced weight. if you want to sound big and go slow, you are showing little inteligence. The loud cans, are just a headache and waste of money.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you really really want it to be loud sure get a can but if your not dieing for the sound than just stick with your stock pipe and can because they still make the best power on stock motors.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
T-Rich23 said:
Hey Guys I'm Pretty New To This Site And I Want My 2005 MXZ 500 SS Sound Mean..... What Is The Loudest Aftermarket Can......... I Have Already Heard " The Thing" And That Sounds Sweet... Also I Have An MBRP Can On My F6 Sno Pro And I Want One Louder Then That
[snapback]703273[/snapback]​
Based on the sled you own I would guess you DO NOT live in the mountains or do mostly back country riding so think about some other people before you go and close trails with the "loudest can" you can find!

·
Registered
937 Posts
i have a mbrp and i would say it is too loud - it is uncessary loud trust me- it will make someone on the side of you ears bleed

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
04renegade600ho said:
500ssADR said:
here a clip of a loud J&T can on my 500ss BUT you should also loot at getting the J&T quiet can. my buddy has one and it is very quiet but sounds mean too.

http://media.putfile.com/MVC-001V89
http://media.putfile.com/snowmobile-013
http://media.putfile.com/snowmobile-01260
[snapback]703330[/snapback]​
Wow, I can't compare to the normal can but I would NOT say the J&T Quiet Trail can is quiet! No where near stock!
[snapback]703461[/snapback]​
compared to the loud can, mine in the video, the quiet can is quieter.

·
Registered
110 Posts
T-Rich23 said:
Unless your strictly racing this sled, or riding by yourself in the middle of nowhere constantly why would you want something like that?? Not only does it irritate people who feel questionable about snowmobiles, but it also will suck for your friends.

·
Registered
105 Posts
bowhunter1 said:
T-Rich23 said:
Unless your strictly racing this sled, or riding by yourself in the middle of nowhere constantly why would you want something like that?? Not only does it irritate people who feel questionable about snowmobiles, but it also will suck for your friends.

[snapback]703489[/snapback]​
As an avid rider and user of this site I see this questions come up alot. I own property that the local trail runs through and have a home about 200 yards from the trail. I can't speak for everyone that lets trails cross their property just my own. Loud pipes don't bother me or my neighbors. The problem that I have with the sleds is the owners who can't stay on the trail. The loud sleds are gone in about 5 seconds. The damage that the sleds do who drive off the marked trail lasts for years. So just something to think about when you want to jump that nice berm or pass you buddy in the open field.

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
Why not just leave the stock can on then get yourself a long scope like the Dr. uses and wear that under your helmet. That way you can listen to that B.S. all to yourself and not bother anyone else. Besides, a twin with a loud can sounds like an old worn out truck with no exhaust, not cool!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mikadoo said:
Why not just leave the stock can on then get yourself a long scope like the Dr. uses and wear that under your helmet. That way you can listen to that B.S. all to yourself and not bother anyone else. Besides, a twin with a loud can sounds like an old worn out truck with no exhaust, not cool!
[snapback]703546[/snapback]​

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
SkiDooman56 said:
why do u all bitch, no matter what u say, you didn't answer the question. he wants the loudest can. what it is i don't know. but i love my j and t. my mrbp was louder, but that was a 700. motor does make a big difference. just keep crying bout someone wanting something u don't like. just keep talking bout top speed and your polished tunnels. loud pipes save lives, unlike too fast for condition speeds... oh yeah i do both and love every moment of it. what some cheese with that?
[snapback]704032[/snapback]​
Why do we bitch? Because people like you just dont get it or care that you shut down trail systems and ban us from many areas.
Wake up and give a darn!

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Mikadoo said:
SkiDooman56 said:
why do u all bitch, no matter what u say, you didn't answer the question. he wants the loudest can. what it is i don't know. but i love my j and t. my mrbp was louder, but that was a 700. motor does make a big difference. just keep crying bout someone wanting something u don't like. just keep talking bout top speed and your polished tunnels. loud pipes save lives, unlike too fast for condition speeds... oh yeah i do both and love every moment of it. what some cheese with that?
[snapback]704032[/snapback]​
Why do we bitch? Because people like you just dont get it or care that you shut down trail systems and ban us from many areas.
Wake up and give a darn!
[snapback]704106[/snapback]​
Exactly!

BTW Dumb "edit for bad language" loud pipes on snowmobiles does nothing for saving lives. On a bike, in theory, it makes someone in a car notice you when in the blind spot or otherwise hidden.

Freaking kids and immature adults that can't seem to grow up!

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Trails? what trails............

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.