Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an 07 Rev MXZ 600 HO SDI. When I go to the local store they ask what model. TNT, Renegade or Adrenaline? Nothing on the sled says what model it is besides the MXZ on the body. The sticker on the tunnel is worn from boot rub that I cant read any of it. The stamped s# is clear but nothing else. Just curious. Any help would be appreciated. I have been enjoying working on it, and changing things to what I think I would like. The previous owner had 8" rise bars and I am changing to 6" and while doing this I noticed the steering stem top was not flat. I ebayed a new one, installed it to discover there are 2 types and I ended up ordering a second with the mounting bar attached. Much cleaner set up, I think.

Steve

·
Registered
901 Posts
I recently purchased an 07 Rev MXZ 600 HO SDI. When I go to the local store they ask what model. TNT, Renegade or Adrenaline? Nothing on the sled says what model it is besides the MXZ on the body. The sticker on the tunnel is worn from boot rub that I cant read any of it. The stamped s# is clear but nothing else. Just curious. Any help would be appreciated. I have been enjoying working on it, and changing things to what I think I would like. The previous owner had 8" rise bars and I am changing to 6" and while doing this I noticed the steering stem top was not flat. I ebayed a new one, installed it to discover there are 2 types and I ended up ordering a second with the mounting bar attached. Much cleaner set up, I think.

Steve
TNT, X, Adrenaline, Renegade, and Renegade X were all sub models for the 07 MXZ 600 HO SDI. Tough to say which without more information. Generally the group here would determine the model based on pictures but how much of the sled is stock plays a factor. If it still has the original decals, most of us could tell you with just a picture. If the original decals were removed, then it becomes more difficult. Post pic and indicate which parts are stock and which have been changed.

I would think the dealer should be able to tell you by the VIN number.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Welcome to the best forum on the net. Post a picture and we’ll help you out.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I've got one except its a Blizzard. Not sure if you mentioned that particular model yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts