Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys; last season i was playing around in some deep powder and hit a tree stump while turning. I knew i did some damage to the upper A arm so i replaced it and it made a big difference.

fast forward a season; i was doing my ski alignment and noticed my right ski is about an inch pushed back. i immediately pulled the pipe and checked everything and there's no issue at all with any of the plates, etc. I'm assuming my lower A arm is out as well (2003 MXZ 800).

long story short, i called my dealer here in yellowknife and they said about $330 CAN for a lower A arm which seems high to me; what have you guys paid? can you put me in touch with someone who can get me one cheaper? for what it's worth, it's the right hand side.

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
yeah, sounds about right. theyre like 205.00 USD. my dealer says its cuz they come with the ball joint already on it.
the '03 revs, you could get a lower arm without the ball joint, but they revised the part number, and now you gotta get the lower arm "assembly" that comes with the new lower ball joint.
Open up the wallet!

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
Order it from the states...at 205 USD and the Canadian dollar right now, it would be way cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts