Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm finishing up my garage and want some ideas to dress it up a little bit. I've got some Dodge, NASCAR and GoodYear signs up. I was planning on painting the Ski-Doo and Honda logos on the wall. And maybe the Ford and Chevy logos also,to give 'em, you know, equal time. I was also thinking of maybe a checkerboard floor design. So I'm hoping you'se can give me some ideas, that you have done. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
29,365 Posts
I haven't dressed up the inside yet as I still have a little inside steel to finish up. What I can tell you is we built a 32'x48' with; heated floor, 2- 12W x 14H insulated doors, 1 with opener, 100 amp service with 2- 30 amp RV hook-ups, water, cable and satellite TV, phone jacks, floor drain, lots of lights, extra beer fridge, even a mens room. It's just about perfect. We keep the garage about 65 all winter long and its cheap to heat. Insulated the hell out of it. I do have some Goodyear stuff and some other NASCAR banners when I'm finished. I painted a checkered flag over the work bench. I just sealed the floor as it takes too much abuse to have a nice, painted floor.

Attachments

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah if your gonna weld and grind I don't think painting the floor is a good idea. Its looks nice though. . Anyone have a clue if those "special" floor paints hold up. I think its some kinda epoxy???

·
Super Moderator
29,365 Posts
aghb1 said:
Yeah if your gonna weld and grind I don't think painting the floor is a good idea. Its looks nice though. . Anyone have a clue if those "special" floor paints hold up. I think its some kinda epoxy???
[snapback]312533[/snapback]​
We sell some of those special flooring at work. They sure do look nice, and you certainly can get on that will hold up, they are just too much $$$ for MY garage. If $$$ wasn't an issue, I'd have one in a heartbeat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts