Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think its worth? its an 2004 500ss with 2500 miles on it. it has been converted so it is basically an x model. this includes: x stainless steel brake line, 6 inch riser, x steering post, 440 handguards, c&a pro skis, tunnel reinforcements, 04 x package shocks all around, knee pads, oil lite a arm bushings, 96 studs up the middle no pull outs a couple bent, the sled is in good shape, the only things wrong are a couple bent studs, a couple out side lugs on the track have been torn, and other than some minimal scratches from normal use on the side panles thats it. this is the best pic i have sorry. Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Level 4 Illuminati / NWO whistleblower
1,746 Posts
I'll blurt out a number.

For a 04 500ss adren this time of year with those miles, around 4k. Those shocks are worth a couple of bucks, so you might be better off selling them separately...unless you could find a buyer who appreciated them and was willing to pay.

·
E-Tec Rules
34,022 Posts
3500-4000

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Definately sell the part separate. Between the skis and the shocks you probably can get near $1000.00. and your sled should still be worth 3500.00. IMO

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
down in Mass about 4 grand, but they way this record setting winter has been i wouldnt expect the most, normally i would sell it for 4500, those shocks u could get another $500 by themselves. I would sell it the way it looks minus the shocks, more people are drawn towards more of an appearance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.