Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are my TWO 1998 Ski Doo mxz 670's. These two are in good shape, with low miles - less than 2500 each. They have always been well maintained and have always started easily and they run strong. The tracks are original - no picks, so you can set it up any way you want. Undercarriage is in good shape, engine compartment is pretty clean, REVERSE gear works great. The seats are in good shape with no tears. They come with a couple of travel bags. At this time I do not have a sled trailer for them.

GOOD PRICE?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Can't tell if it's a good price if you don't have one listed. Or are you asking what a good price would be?? I'd say 5000 for the whole show

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I thought you said there was a trailer. Those sleds are anywhere from 1800 to 2500 depending on who's interested and wants them

·
Registered
9,186 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im sorry guys. the price for both

price: US $2,600.00

Item Specifics - Snowmobiles
Make: Ski-Doo Engine Size (cc): 670

Model: mxz670

Engine Type: 2-Stroke

Type: Trail

Reverse Gear: Yes

Year: 1998

Electric Start: No

Mileage: 2500

Primary Color: Yellow

--

Vehicle Description

Up for sale are my TWO 1998 Ski Doo mxz 670's. These two are in good shape, with low miles - less than 2500 each. They have always been well maintained and have always started easily and they run strong. The tracks are original - no picks, so you can set it up any way you want. Undercarriage is in good shape, engine compartment is pretty clean, REVERSE gear works great. The seats are in good shape with no tears. They come with a couple of travel bags. At this time I do not have a sled trailer for them.

Select a picture

[

quote=skidoo'sbest,Feb 8 2006, 12:10 PM]
this may help, anything is worth what someone will pay

http://www.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueRepo...odel=1300001380
[snapback]704888[/snapback]​
[/quote]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts