Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Something to think about, the stock bumpers are engineered to sacrifice before compromising more important bits. Not sure if the aftermarket options have the same school of thought, which may be a bad thing.

·
Registered
63 Posts
06c5349a8a3d23085b03c6499e35ede7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had one of these on my 2018 Renegade 600 Sport... it fit perfect and i liked it overall, but the welds were a little cobby. I have been thinking about either this one again for my 2019 600 XRS or the Backwoods BMP one with the LED light.

·
Registered
915 Posts
did you mount it if yes what has to be done
Yes I installed it my self.

have to pull the pipe and drill out the rivets on the old one and drill a couple extra mountng.

if you have a skit plate you need to remove the top rivits to access the front lower a-arm mount for the bottom to bolt to.

pretty simple job.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Yes I installed it my self.
have to pull the pipe and drill out the rivets on the old one and drill a couple extra mountng.
if you have a skit plate you need to remove the top rivits to access the front lower a-arm mount for the bottom to bolt to.
pretty simple job.
Man, why is everything $300+!! Yikes

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just put the adventure bumper on my BC, now wishing I'd done the XC, ordering one today for my MXZ X, you guys definitely made the right pick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
982 Posts
Advice needed on install order.

Need to put a full skid plate and adventure bumper on. Skid plate needs to be mounted first correct? Should some of the rivets not be installed due to the bumper?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Advice needed on install order.

Need to put a full skid plate and adventure bumper on. Skid plate needs to be mounted first correct? Should some of the rivets not be installed due to the bumper?
I installed skid first and them bumper after using instructions on both without issue

1 - 19 of 19 Posts