Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i normally ride a mach z 1000sdi. and i would rather but when trails deteriorate in 35 deg temps my mach runs hot. ive seen a 2010 gsx 550f for sale,yamaha phazer 4 strokes liquid cooled ,polaris iqs fan cooled etc.

im naturally leaning twords the ski doo but would like the most bang for my buck and not have to worry to much about the temp issues.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I drove my wife's 2010 GSX 550f last weekend and it did not have any troubles and it is for sale also. I had Mach so I know what you are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have been using my skandic 600 ace for the last 2weeks with no snow only ice and my fan hasn't even cut in yet. Has only went to 4 bars on the dash. Not sure if the sport sleds with the ace has external fans or not but just letting you know my experience.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
i would second the 550f, great machines for the price, plus chads is nice if you are looking!

steve

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
600 sport. Can find all kinds of them around

·
Registered
932 Posts
Ive got a 2014 indy 550 144 going up for sale after the season - that's a bit more power than the doo 550. Ive got both - my youngest wants to keep the 2010 gsx 550 so the 2014 gets the boot even tho its a lot faster and has way more power.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
There are a fair number of sleds that come with a radiator or you could look into adding some cooling to the Mach.

·
Registered
932 Posts
yea a 2014 ,maybe out of my price range. whats the ballpark youll be asking?
I haven't researched that yet, but there not terribly expensive new and we've had it 3 seasons now since new - sons takin over my RMK so gotta replace it with something that will do mountains. If your interested I'll send you a pm. wouldn't be til after the season got one more ride in mid march. otherwise I figure next fall is a better time to sell

1 - 20 of 27 Posts