Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I live in western NY just south of Buffalo. I bought my first snowmobile this season with great expectations of all the fun I was going to have. You see, I've loved snowmobiles since I was a kid, but Untill recently, I have not had the money to get involved in the sport. Needless to say, I picked a bad year to get one.
My question is, how much snow do you need before the trails will open up? I have checked all the local club websites, but they still say closed. We have about 14" so far.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
247 Posts
Lets Doo It said:
Hello all,
I live in western NY just south of Buffalo. I bought my first snowmobile this season with great expectations of all the fun I was going to have. You see, I've loved snowmobiles since I was a kid, but Untill recently, I have not had the money to get involved in the sport. Needless to say, I picked a bad year to get one.
My question is, how much snow do you need before the trails will open up? I have checked all the local club websites, but they still say closed. We have about 14" so far.

Thanks
Dave

[snapback]703737[/snapback]​
Not sure where you are, but all the trails in Chautauqua County are open. Taking vacation tomorrow (Wed), going to ride northern Chautauqua & Catt counties.

Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.