Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yamaha had there preview show today in Utica, Ny Me and a friend went and if it wasnt for the free bottles of water we got, we both would of been "edit for bad language", that new phazer thing is junk, looks like something a 4 year would drive, i did kind of like the white one they had though it was sharp. What a waste of gas and time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
my parents went to the one in traverse city last night, said the phazer looked like a young kids sled but the others look good and felt good to sit on. my dad already has an rx-1 and my mom a viper. they were thinking about the phazer but said it was like a fourwheeler.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,843 Posts
rydogggg how does the riding position of the phazer feel?

I don't know why saying the phazer is quad-like is a bad thing, yammie makes great quads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
dynofox said:
rydogggg how does the riding position of the phazer feel?

I don't know why saying the phazer is quad-like is a bad thing, yammie makes great quads.
[snapback]732112[/snapback]​
i never said it was a bad thing, myself would look into the phazer fx, my mom just said it looked like a quad. i agree yamaha quads are nice but so are he bikes.
 

·
REV XP Nut
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
You sit and ride it like a sport quad or a dirtbike it handles real good in the tight trails and tops out at about 80 mph about like the old Phazer but with no smoke their fun I rode them at the dealer ride monday at Gaylord
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,843 Posts
boondocker01 said:
You sit and ride it like a sport quad or a dirtbike it handles real good in the tight trails and tops out at about 80 mph about like the old Phazer but with no smoke their fun I rode them at the dealer ride monday at Gaylord
[snapback]732131[/snapback]​
Does the seat feel as thin as an 04-06 rev 440 seat?
 

·
REV XP Nut
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Feals like a quad seat wider then a bike seat and it was fine I rode standing most of the time like I ride Bike in the woods these were proto types the fit and finish was not the best and thay have been pounded on real good the blue FX that you see in the pictures is the one that we rode there is only 2 running sleds in the states thay have to tweek them before thay build them
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
i like the new yamahas, and i like mine so much i want an 07 rage just for the fact of going up hills im not slipping as much, the suspension workered great and i had no issues with it. i hate to say this but no more 2smokes for me
 

·
Good at wrecking stuff.
Joined
·
5,634 Posts
M-kay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
821 Posts
dynofox said:
rydogggg how does the riding position of the phazer feel?

I don't know why saying the phazer is quad-like is a bad thing, yammie makes great quads.
[snapback]732112[/snapback]​
Sat on one yesterday. Feels like a rev. If they ever mate the front of a vector with the rear of a phazer -- doo might be in trouble
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
poo sucks said:
i like the new yamahas, and i like mine so much i want an 07 rage just for the fact of going up hills im not slipping as much, the suspension workered great and i had no issues with it. i hate to say this but no more 2smokes for me
[snapback]732557[/snapback]​
your momma smokes like a 2-stroke
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top