Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Try searching before starting new topics. Works well!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
formajim said:
Try searching before starting new topics. Works well!

[snapback]306203[/snapback]​
Yeah....I'm a rook on this board and don't visit all that often

I'll try to be more observant in the future

btw....who "edit for bad language" in the guys wheaties that posted just before you?

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
mmmm. Wheaties.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
btw....who "edit for bad language" in the guys wheaties that posted just before you?

[snapback]306441[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Sometimes people (me too) get pissy because of the darn snow conditions and the frustrations come out on here! Try living in MN like me. No darn snow and now I had to cancel in the U.P. because of the thaw!

We all need to move in with yellowknife! I am sure snuggling in -1,000 degrees is beneficial! Now, off to drink Crown Royal so I don't have to think about not sledding!

G

·
schoolmarm said:

I assume you are talking about me. No one "edit for bad language" in anything of mine. You asked why they were so tardy. I didn't think I was being snappy or anything with my response. Look back on past years. They bring them out usualy at the same time every year. Most times they are the last ones. Yammy is usually first.

G

·
maddog9m said:
this has to rank right up there with worst winter ever...................THIS SUCKS THE BIG WEENIE
[snapback]306580[/snapback]​
Hate to "edit for bad language" ya off but we have the best one here since '97.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Im anxious to see the 06s myself, but Im not going to be buying one because my other sleds dont need replacing yet. So what if Yamahas new sleds are out first! Its not like you can have any of them until next year anyway! I figure when Craig puts something in the pinned section, it will be time to check them out. I dont know what to expect, but Im sure it will be cool! As for you rob7374, I along with about a zillion of us on here WISH we were having that kind of winter. I remember 02-03 (I think) was even worse, but I was okay for me because I didnt own a sled yet. Send us a couple truck loads please!

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
formajim said:

Sometimes people (me too) get pissy because of the darn snow conditions and the frustrations come out on here! Try living in MN like me. No darn snow and now I had to cancel in the U.P. because of the thaw!

We all need to move in with yellowknife! I am sure snuggling in -1,000 degrees is beneficial! Now, off to drink Crown Royal so I don't have to think about not sledding!

[snapback]306550[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I HEAR YA!!!!!

Try the Northshore.. I was up there last weekend and although it just can't compare the offtrail riding in UP the trails were in very good condition!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts