Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what all can I take off from my 7c REV to lighten it up?
So far Ive ditched the stock can for a HPS, Ive swapped out the stock windshield/bars for the 440 kit.
I removed the black belt cover deal.
I removed the black air deflectors from the doors.

What else can I do? Anything?

·
734 Power
2,600 Posts
there really isnt too much you can do to lighten them up, You could switch to lighter weight lexan panels, but the price to weight savings is most likely not gonna be worth it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
foam, bogeys, sway bar, I also am looking to lighten my sled, I bought some skis as well, they make the front end feel lighter cause the stock skis suck

·
Registered
207 Posts
Go out on a 800 or 900 Polaris, get stuck really bad, then take your Rev back to the same place, get it stuck and you'll see just how light they already are.
Seriously though loose all the foam under the hood, change the cooler to a lighter u cooler, light weight a arms, fox floats, billet skid w/ coil overs, ditch all the wheels, buy a carbon fibre tunnel, lexan panels, or titanium chassis, and titanium everything.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Are you seriously running with no belt cover?!! Man you better pray your belt never tears apart at full throttle or its coming right through your body panel and slicing your leg open...

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
You can lose some weight in changing seats.

·
Registered
724 Posts
The Original Skeet said:
Are you seriously running with no belt cover?!! Man you better pray your belt never tears apart at full throttle or its coming right through your body panel and slicing your leg open...
[snapback]565918[/snapback]​
The black cover, not the aluminum one...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts