2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
rag24 said:
Well we are here and it 37f and rain
Now I see from a post that Michiigan is getting pounded

god its been one of those years I guess

I will post and let you know the condition's
[snapback]698762[/snapback]​
Yup, Mancelona has 6-8 new inches as of last night. We trailered yesterday to St. Ignace and rode off trail near Strongs. See pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
I still haven't ridden 1 mile this year. I'm beginning to worry about last years gas in the tank. I stabilized it but now it's been way too long! I was sure in the begining that it would be used up by December.

·
Premium Member
2013 XR 1200 Renegade X
1,434 Posts
gsxy said:
I still haven't ridden 1 mile this year. I'm beginning to worry about last years gas in the tank. I stabilized it but now it's been way too long! I was sure in the begining that it would be used up by December.
[snapback]699133[/snapback]​
Doo you have a truck and trailer?? Don't wait for the snow to come to you , find it!!!

·
Premium Member
2013 XR 1200 Renegade X
1,434 Posts
MachZR said:
Yes I agree, did 2400 miles so far this year in Northern Quebec.
[snapback]699548[/snapback]​
That's the way you DOO it!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Got 14 inches in Glennie Sat night Sun morning..

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
You need to come to the great white north up in Canada. We are in Manitouwadge and there is no lack of snow -ask ski he knows and we got another 6" on the weekend and some falling tonight. The trails are in great shape and lots of powder to go "bust some trails"

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
rag24 said:
Well we are here and it 37f and rain
Now I see from a post that Michiigan is getting pounded

god its been one of those years I guess

I will post and let you know the condition's
[snapback]698762[/snapback]​
If you hadnt specified I would have thought you DID drive to Michigan.....

·
DooTalk Goldcard Holder
15,875 Posts
I am in Lac Etchemin Quebec right now (computer in the lobby) and the riding here is good. We left from Ft. Kent on Monday a.m. after waitng out the torrential downpours Sunday and waiting for the two Yammy's in the group to get out of the shop

The snow in the Chaudiere Appalaches area is very good. They got rain on Sunday too but they had a good 2-4 feet in most areas to begin with so they recovered nicely with a 1-6'' snowfall depending upon where you were.

All in all well worth the trip. We have gotten mixed reports on the Gaspé and don't know who to belive.

Load em on the trailers and have some fun before it all melts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.