Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah that's right. It's called strategic management. Should have been scalable and ready for a live launch if they wanted people to actually "tune in."

·
Ski-Doo
328 Posts
The reveal is working for most people and we are not seeing issues with our digital infrastructure team. Try refreshing your browser. Use the Chrome browser if you can. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Won't work on iPad or iphone
Got it working on internet explorer

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would you like me to send you a screenshot "BRP?" I can do a tracert, Ping, and a screenshot to show you that whoever is monitoring your global infrastructure isn't monitoring the pipeline out of Boston where I am.

Reactions: 06'500ss

·
Registered
13 Posts
The reveal is working for most people and we are not seeing issues with our digital infrastructure team. Try refreshing your browser. Use the Chrome browser if you can. Thanks![/size]
I have tried 20 different times to see it from my ipad.
Cant get anything to work. The entire internet works for me but not this page. Cant get on the skidoo website either.
I know i know, its me. No one else is having an issue. What a joke

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
chrome

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I run the technology department for a major company in Boston and can diagnose a tech problem. Don't you think if was people's internet connections they wouldn't be able to even connect to DooTalk.com? Think about it. Also, I can show a tracert, which is a tool that shows where a connection is being broken. And for the Ski-Doo.com website, the latency is on their end. Problems happen. It's life. Oh well. Just expected more.

Reactions: oilbrnr

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hey, get a grip. This isn't a limited time offer (spring order aside, but my point still applies). New sleds will be on their website the whole freakin year. I would be bummed too if I couldn't watch the reveal, but "I'm buying a different brand"? Give me a break. Log on later tonight or tomorrow and pick your ride. Jeez you won't have it until fall anyway.

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
31,320 Posts
the person that built the website is the same that picked out the rainbow colors

1 - 20 of 54 Posts