Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We rode out of Searchmont to Wawa, then up to D'ville for a loop friday. We had to cut the trip short because of sickness but still had a good ride. Trails were hard and flat in the mornings but loosened up in the afternoon. Saw a temp of 40'F on thursday in Wawa.

Attachments

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,653 Posts
NICE!
We're heading up this saturday from just north Saulte, ON and we're going to try the Snow Challenge over to Nipigon and north and loop back. Hoping we still have snow by then!
-Grover

·
Registered
41 Posts
nethawk said:
We rode out of Searchmont to Wawa, then up to D'ville for a loop friday. We had to cut the trip short because of sickness but still had a good ride. Trails were hard and flat in the mornings but loosened up in the afternoon. Saw a temp of 40'F on thursday in Wawa.
[snapback]300056[/snapback]​
Hi nethawk, nice pics if you're ever in Wawa again look me up maybe we can hook up for a tour...
renegaderider_700 (Ryan)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi nethawk, nice pics if you're ever in Wawa again look me up maybe we can hook up for a tour...
renegaderider_700 (Ryan)
[snapback]300151[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Ryan, we will probably be back up in the next week or 2 depending on weather. Would like to ride with you.

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,653 Posts
North of Saulte Ste. Marie, MI and Ontario. Located along the east side side of Lake Superior on highway 17. -Grover

·
Registered
776 Posts
renegaderider_700 said:
nethawk said:
[snapback]300056[/snapback]​
renegaderider_700 (Ryan)
nethawk said:
renegaderider_700 (Ryan)
Ryan, we will probably be back up in the next week or 2 depending on weather. Would like to ride with you.
[snapback]300318[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hey guys, My wife and I are talking a trip next weekend up to Wawa. We are planning on heading out of Searchmont to wawa on Friday 2/18 and then a 2/19 loop back to wawa and then 2/20 back to Searchmont. If you guys are around maybe we can hook up sometime that weekend.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chad, due to conditions looks like the earliest we will go back up is next week(18-20). Maybe we will see you guys.
Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts