Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year the Magpie was *&$%^$*&^ from a thaw/freeze.

Can the Magpie be ridden this year? Dont want to have to drive to Doubie ville in the truck.

·
Registered
0 Posts
The Duke said:

Can the Magpie be ridden this year? Dont want to have to drive to Doubie ville in the truck.
[snapback]687812[/snapback]​
I rode it last year in the begining of March and it was fine.

·
Registered
137 Posts
As of last week The Magpie was frozen and rideable, I have a friend who live's in Wawa and he was riding on it last week, Can't tell you current conditions though I live 8 hours from there.

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
It's all staked and ready to go, if you go to ontarioconditions.com and talk to Jonsey, The Groomer Guy, or Sas, in the Ontario Conditions North Forum. They are very helpful. We Crossed the end of the magpie on the trail to Duberville the 28th of Dec, Little slushy but the locals were running it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The Duke said:

[snapback]687812[/snapback]​
We where just up there 2 weeks ago the club has it staked it was a little slushy we didnt notce it becouse we ride Mountain sled but it was fine You can take the D trail from Hawk this year its about 45 miles or take the other D trail wich is about 60 miles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts