Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering if anybody knows some hot spots in Watertown and Syracuse.
Were to Get green? And were in between is the best place to get Sleds,bikes, and accessories?
-----------------------------------------------
Thanx to anybody helping. And Im glad to be back to Doo talk.
Ill have 2 seadoos 1 boat and Im looking for a Great XP sled for This winter
ANd is there anybody down there I can Hookup with to ride the area next Winter.

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
Between Watertown and Syracuse is smack dab in the middle of the Tug Hill plateau, some of the best riding on the east coast. Ingles performance in Phoenix, N.Y. is a pretty good Doo dealership, they also sell Polaris. Also, BRP and polaris ATV'S. Add Doo sea-Doos to the list. Well stocked parts department too. CJ'S in Boonville is another good Doo dealership. There is a Harley dealership in the city, and plenty of crotch rocket dealerships.

Cost of living isn't too bad, taxes vary greatly. City taxes are high, if you get out of the city, between Syracuse and Watertown, they drop significantly. Hope it helps.

P.S. We blow snow when we're bored. City averages 150" a year. Areas to the north can easily get 200" or more per winter.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,770 Posts
East of Syracuse has good riding to

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
East of Syracuse has good riding to
Yes Sir it does.

Also, depending 0n the snow "patterns" south of Syracuse has many awesome trails. The areas around Tully and Cortland are beautiful and they groom really well when they get the snow. Many options for riding around here. Don't tell anyone but if you can do a mid-week, say Tuesday through Thursday, "sick day" all you need to watch out for are groomers and wildlife.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
if you are talking about all year round. about 1/2 hr north of watertown is alexandaria bay -or the 1000 islands - can't get much greener. There is some natural conservatory around watertown also. Old forge, Potsdam a lot to do around that area.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
x2 on Ingles.As far as green goes I don't remember to many 420 friendly peeps around.good luck

·
1200 Trail King
2,187 Posts
meet me at the boarder for good dope,,,right out of CANADA, il be under the bridge in a 16' john boat,,, look for the smoke

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
O.K. I knew it was coming
We SNOW blow when we're bored. It's a good practice, this way you can get the mail in the mail box instead of having to go into town. I won't even get into roof-raking.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I must say it sure was a time..

The mall in Syracuse was pretty sick. Theres 1 skater type store that always has sick style and swag. We didnt stop in WaterTown. And Tug hills Really interested me.
I got bunred at the boarder and hope that wont hurt me going back. (What a harsh deal that was. After my friend/date had a panic attack over 3 bottles they sniffed the car for MJ shavings in a hat that was less then .50 of a gram. And since she was freaken out and it was her car. I took the Hit on them.. Which were paid at the duty free shop going in.. lolol. And Drove us away cause she was literally Traumatized..
Anyways.. More to the fun stuff.
Im also curious of Local Shops to buy Toys or Local webistes Id wanna know for purchasing. It was so nice there. And Id like to find some Riding friends for boating, Seadooing and sledding

BTW you guys Out in Tug Hills, Watertown And Syracuse have some nice Terrain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Good Deed goes unpunished.

·
Registered
922 Posts
One of the many beach parties in the islands are the way to go. My wife and I hang out at our Marina around a fire with friends and get loaded. We are 2 season people, snowmobiling and boating!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts