Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ijust left the local doo dealer and he told me absolutley no two year warranty on the mighty mach. they list at an astonishing 15000.00 canadian plus 15% tax,and no two year, warranty free electric start though. I like the doos but these guy are nuts, what the hell is brp thinking 15 grand for an unreliable sled and add insult to injury no extended warranty. I was pumped to first hear of the mach but I could care less now. I guess they know these things are full of problems and do,nt want too be responsible to us as consumers. well I guess I,ll wait till brp gets there prioritys straight and treats us(the people with the money to buy these things) like they care about us
I will not be loyal to company that is not loyal to me .HELLO ARCTIC CAT

·
Registered
136 Posts
burky said:
Ijust left the local doo dealer and he told me absolutley no two year warranty on the mighty mach. they list at an astonishing 15000.00 canadian plus 15% tax,and no two year, warranty free electric start though. I like the doos but these guy are nuts, what the hell is brp thinking 15 grand for an unreliable sled and add insult to injury no extended warranty. I was pumped to first hear of the mach but I could care less now. I guess they know these things are full of problems and do,nt want too be responsible to us as consumers. well I guess I,ll wait till brp gets there prioritys straight and treats us(the people with the money to buy these things) like they care about us

[snapback]312673[/snapback]​
Unreliable? Do you own one?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
BackinBlack said:
burky said:

Unreliable? Do you own one?
[snapback]312733[/snapback]​
burky, *%@ good is any warrantee 1 or 2yrs, because they have no parts to replace failed ones with??

BackinBlack, I sure doo own one and it will be 4 weeks this Friday since my secondary failed and BRP has not yet got one in stock to resolve the warrantee claim.....

BTW a BRP Cust Serv Rep did call me 4:15pm Feb 11 to tell me how sorry they were about my situation, and that the parts could be here this week, but in the course of the conversation repeated no less than 3 times they were not promising the parts would be here this week...... could/would/SHOULD ......*%@ good is that then???

·
Registered
85 Posts
Don't know if BRP has changed their position since you got your Mach Z, but I bought a BEST 3-year warranty when I got my Mach Z from Tom's Cycle (St.Johns MI) on 2/5/05. I went with the 3-year warranty as the 1 and 2-year options were only $75 and $50 less expensive, respectively, than the 3-year option. This warranty costs $949 and I believe is available to you at any time during your first year warranty period. Check it out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The BEST warranty was quoted as beilng $600 if purchased during the first two months and $650 after the first two months of ownership. The sled must be under original warranty to purchase it.

·
The 2nd most interesting man in the world
2,936 Posts
"Extended warranty , how can I go wrong !!?? " Homer Simpson

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
big windy mxz said:
"Extended warranty , how can I go wrong !!?? " Homer Simpson
[snapback]319931[/snapback]​
Extend your warrantee as long as you like....*%@ good is it if you can't supply parts!!!

Talk about a suckers bet!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
burky said:

i bought an extended warranty for my rt 1000 at the dealer, it is thru brp, better check again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts