Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookin for either one but im not gonna be buying untill mid summer. so if anybody has one of those forsale i would be interested in buying it in the summer.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics would be apreciated

·
RAIN IS NOT AN OPTION!
687 Posts
formulaz500rider said:
im lookin for either one but im not gonna be buying untill mid summer. so if anybody has one of those forsale i would be interested in buying it in the summer.
[snapback]311210[/snapback]​
Yeah I got one. I am in Wayne county NY near Lake Ontario.

I have a 2001 MXZX 440 LC. It is clean and has low hours on it. I have not ridden it this year since I got a new REV. The 440 is still my favorite until I get used to the REV!

The sled has NEVER been raced. It has a new belt, new skags from end of last year (6" Woodys Executives) and new sliders. Since I put a clutch kit in it when it was new I removed it and put the stock components back in which have not seen but about 1 mile. This means you have a new secondary spring, rollers, helix! I also have rebuilt the shocks this past fall. I used factory Ski-Doo oil @$75 a can. So they were done right. The track is a 1 1/4" paddle and has no damage. Everything is greased and this sled is ready for action! It truely is a bullet proof sled.

I am asking $3700. I have seen these sleds sell for $4000+ and they were no where as nice as this one. If you would like to come see it and throw some money down I would be glad to hold it for you until this summer. PM me and I will give you my number. I will try to post some pictures as well see the next posts.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,568 Posts

440man is selling his 02 440

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
summit or a 440?

·
Registered
214 Posts
i have a 2002mxzx 440 real nice shape.
tons of extras. i am in canada though. asking 5000.cdn about 4500 american. nicest 440 around, so everyone says. i am spring ordering a rev. email me for pics. [email protected] you can check some pics out in classifieds under 02mxzx440. ill post a few here as well. peace out

·
Registered
618 Posts
2002 summit 800 r sport 144" mint cond. have to sell. black sled has 250 miles on it and the red sled has 150 miles on it. both have RER,DPM heated hand grips and throttle. no mods. bone stock. they are limited edition 2002 salt lake edition,with 2002 triton trailer asking $10,500.00 us. e-mail me if you want pics. they are mint!!

have photo's downloaded in the gallery under sled pics they are on page 46. i'll sell you one for 5000.00 us. you pick your color

1 - 13 of 13 Posts