Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a 2003 600HO has v-force reeds brand new MBRP can 3 inch riser white acerbis handguards and top and bottom end were rebuilt 1500 miles ago.down side is it needs a new track and has the beavertail on it.I want 2500 or best offer for it but i want to get into a 440 of equal year or up to an 07.Im willing to give cash also so let me know what you have i would really appreciate it.My sled is the picture posted under my name with the blue led's.they are off and not included.thanks for your time

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Hi i have a 2003 600HO has v-force reeds brand new MBRP can 3 inch riser white acerbis handguards and top and bottom end were rebuilt 1500 miles ago.down side is it needs a new track and has the beavertail on it.I want 2500 or best offer for it but i want to get into a 440 of equal year or up to an 07.Im willing to give cash also so let me know what you have i would really appreciate it.My sled is the picture posted under my name with the blue led's.they are off and not included.thanks for your time
I have an 05 440 but I am located in Maine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts