Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
I know some people are frustrated they haven't picked up their new sled yet, Im good there but.........I Ordered new trailer at the novi show nov , told me three weeks to build/ I could pick up, today is six weeks & no trailer, snow is falling & off work next Saturday through Wednesday

·
Registered
421 Posts
Sorry to hear that, sucks. I had an opposite experience. I ordered a 3 place Lightning in November. I was told that it wouldn't be in until end of January. I got a call from the dealer the other day and he told me they were going to start building it soon. The company shuts down Christmas week, but still should be delivered 2nd week of January. Thought that was pretty cool!

·
Premium Member
8,093 Posts
I have ordered multiple trailers over the years.

Every one has been a six to eight week build time. I always order very early so as to beat the seasonal rush.

However---As you said, they told you a three week build time. I would be frustrated as well. Maybe ask for a discount for your inconvenience.

Don~

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,302 Posts
I have ordered multiple trailers over the years.

Every one has been a six to eight week build time. I always order very early so as to beat the seasonal rush.

However---As you said, they told you a three week build time. I would be frustrated as well. Maybe ask for a discount for your inconvenience.

Don~
Or tell them to throw in a free matching spare tire and wall hanger. Or an extra cabinet or rack.... something for your inconvenience.

Fine line with bugging them too often that they could just hurry up and finish it without the quality time and care that it deserves...

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
3 week build in the fall sounds like a classic bait and switch during a busy time of year to build a trailer to get you locked in a have no choice but to wait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts