Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Wake up your dreaming ! somebody pinch him!

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
That forecast has been updated ,to a lesser amount and rain mixed in !
Also look at the weather for next week right back to the 50*

Ketchup! got any fries with that !

What does make it to the ground won't stay very long ,the sun is too hot and air currents are not favorable to allow cold air mass to push down south enough.

I hope it snows a ton ! but lets be realistic !

Rich

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GSX800HO said:
That forecast has been updated ,to a lesser amount and rain mixed in !
Also look at the weather for next week right back to the 50*

Ketchup! got any fries with that !

What does make it to the ground won't stay very long ,the sun is too hot and air currents are not favorable to allow cold air mass to push down south enough.

I hope it snows a ton ! but lets be realistic !

Rich
[snapback]306279[/snapback]​
maybe down your way.. we still have all snow .. ill reply here thursday nite with a total..

also were not getting above 36 for the next 7 days ..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Were supposed to get it also!!!! They are calling for 12" in our area! More to the south, less as you go north. Bring it on, our trails need it badly!

·
Registered
483 Posts
hooosh, thats me holding my breath these clowns have been wrong all year if I hear farmers almanc one moew time they called for 30 inches here in ct well its down to 1-2 inches now and maybe just rain hope I am wrong but I would feel better if they were calling for now snow and warm then you know the oppiste would be true.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
You better put your Skirt and Pom-Pom's away untill you have the white stuff on the ground!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Deadman said:
You better put your Skirt and Pom-Pom's away untill you have the white stuff on the ground!

[snapback]306421[/snapback]​
when we get the white stuff.. ill expect u to wear the skirt and pom away

ps.. for the mod that moved.. thats cool .. maybe a redirect next time

·
Elite Member
845 Posts
They called for 1-3 here by this evening. Well it is now 5:15 (I would call that evening seeing how the sun has gone down) and its raining cats and dogs. Looked at the doppler in motion and the snow/rain line is 50-75 miles north of here and heading North. These weather people couldn't predict their way out of a paper bag.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts