Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeing how's it's raining , at 3 pm central time the world championship can be watched at eagle river derby track .then click on live stream .give a $5 donation if you wish .if not ,just watch the action my $$s on matt goede . :wink_old:

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Is it me or does it seem like a crash in every heat race is a bit much?
Hang on to them boys, red flags are getting really old!

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,320 Posts
nice job by all ,those goede boys and dad are the nicest most humble people you''ll ever meet .we use to park close to them in the pits when we won 4 wc with our chapps . :wink_old: next week my man timmy hibbert from nh. in the outlaw 600 class .

·
Registered
563 Posts
So sad the chaps can't race.

I don't thing Ive been to an event where the goede boys didn't put on a show. They've for sure done their homework.

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So sad the chaps can't race.

I don't thing Ive been to an event where the goede boys didn't put on a show. They've for sure done their homework.
our chapps are there in the 2 hall of fames out there .the one is anderson racing shop also .it's the nicest sled race shop i've ever seen ,bar,dyno room,hauler wash room, prep room .. :wink_old:

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
Needed a little more "color commentating". A lot of dead air and of course commercials.

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks like polaris has taken over . :wink_old: the doo cranks work wonders in those fuji motors

1 - 11 of 11 Posts