Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am looking for a sled to pick up and start racing this year. I would prefer a ski-doo blizzard of any type or a 78 or older rv chassis. I will also take a moto-ski or a rupp. I will consider anything else that someone has that is pretty cool. Must be 78 or older and must be 440 or smaller fan or free air. Must be in decent shape. Doesn't need to be running or even have a motor. Twin pipes would be a huge plus. Let me know what you have, [email protected] Thanks.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I am looking for a sled to pick up and start racing this year. I would prefer a ski-doo blizzard of any type or a 78 or older rv chassis. I will also take a moto-ski or a rupp. I will consider anything else that someone has that is pretty cool. Must be 78 or older and must be 440 or smaller fan or free air. Must be in decent shape. Doesn't need to be running or even have a motor. Twin pipes would be a huge plus. Let me know what you have, [email protected] Thanks.
hey whats going on how much are you looking to spend on a sled. and does it matter if its liquid or free air. and you only want something 78 and older? i know where theres a 1979 skidoo blizzard 7500 plus its the rv chassis and its complete it the perfect platform to build up a race sled

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey whats going on how much are you looking to spend on a sled. and does it matter if its liquid or free air. and you only want something 78 and older? i know where theres a 1979 skidoo blizzard 7500 plus its the rv chassis and its complete it the perfect platform to build up a race sled
It has to be a free air or fan and a 78 or older

·
Registered
197 Posts
Snow Helmet Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Snow Helmet Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Snow Helmet Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design
Snow Helmet Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

Hi, My brother and I have a 77 440 TNT f/a we've been racing. Rebuilt the moter from the crank out, new skis, new track, new suspension axles, a whole other 77 440 TNT parted with running engine. We would like to get 2,000 for everything but will entertain offers. hope the pics came thru.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts