Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vilas County trails opening 8 AM, Dec 20. The deep snow has made packing and getting solid base different this year. Trails are a touch soft so kind of watch the corners. I'm sure you folks won't mind riding and helping pack em down Friday. I'll be out about midnight cleaning up the mess you make ;)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Vilas County trails opening 8 AM, Dec 20. The deep snow has made packing and getting solid base different this year. Trails are a touch soft so kind of watch the corners. I'm sure you folks won't mind riding and helping pack em down Friday. I'll be out about midnight cleaning up the mess you make ;)
I take it you are a Groomer. Thanks for what you do! We are retiring to Minocqua Wi area. I plan to join a club and try to help groom.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep I groom for Barnstormers in the central forested region of Vilas County. Panned last Saturday and rode on the county inspection of our trails on Monday. Minocqua Forest Riders and Cross Country Cruisers are great clubs over that way. Steve Wolfe from Cruisers was named ISHOF Groomer of the year and Barnstormers were named Club of the year so you will be moving to a pretty dedicated area. We really enjoy the work we do!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts