Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HA HA HA HA!

Well, we win when it counts! You couldnt have written a better script, destroying the packers at lambeau, Favre throwing 4 pics and Randy Moss eating up the secondary on one good ankle. GOOD JOB VIKES, you deserve IT!

Keep hatin' Moss! YEAH!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Vikings fan since Joe Kapp and Gene Washington days. How many of you remember those names ? Way to go Vikes!!!!!!! Doo2

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
F - the green bay fudge packers and bret farve. Good to see them out the first round.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Vikings defense showed up for once!!! All in all it was a good win and they deserve it, however they have thier hands full next week with Philly!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Made my season!!! What a way to end Farves career, if its true, 4 int's at Lambau in a playoff game against a 6.5 point underdog.

·
Registered
145 Posts
BLUE MAN said:
YEH BUT THEY WONT BEAT INDY PITT OR NEW ENGLAND!!!!
[snapback]259957[/snapback]​
Probably not.......but I gotta better chance than the Pac!!! Ha Ha Ha!!

Oh yea, I forgot this in my first post

·
Registered
757 Posts
Actually I think Farve's career was over at the beginning of this season. He just doesn't play like he used to anymore. Everyone here thinks Farve is the greatest. Any darn qb can hand the ball off and make a ten yard pass. He was good back in the day but he doesn't do "edit for bad language" anymore. Should have benched Farve and threw in the back up. I was more impressed with our back up qb in the Bears game than I was with Farve.
I can feel another heart break comming up for the viking fans next weekend. Its gonna be one game farther than the Packer went this year but that doesn't mean squat. How many superbowls did the vikings win? Yeah, thats what I thought!

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Yea but nobody has a chance to beat Pittsburgh this season. Their defense and O line is just playing so well it really won't matter who they will be playing. Just think, the Steelers beat the Bills (who had the third rated defense in the NFL) with their third string players!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts