Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a video of my finished up summer project and a great sound clip of the Carbon Fiber can.

·
Registered
145 Posts
wow man thats sick! i also have an 09 500ss, but miines trail, i upgraded to an x pkg center and c36 clicker rear. now doing the 1.75 ripsaw also, hows the speed with that gearing

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man!
And around 90 or so but I don't go for top speed mainly off trail riding in MN and Michigan

·
Registered
823 Posts
wow man thats sick! i also have an 09 500ss, but miines trail, i upgraded to an x pkg center and c36 clicker rear. now doing the 1.75 ripsaw also, hows the speed with that gearing
The top speed is bad with that gearing!!! I have VERY similar gearing in my 800r shorty with a 1.75" paddle. I'm running 25-49.....in the backcountry it is a TOTAL RIOT, but on the trails it's screaming in the R's!!! I only run mine til about 80-85...... I'm sure it could go faster if I pushed it.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I really like that sled. It looks awesome! And good job editing that video too. I need to learn how to do that, I can barely upload pictures!
I hear ya. I have a Heck of a time with pics, and videos. I love the can on that machine. Great sound..

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does that can come stock like that or did you modify it?
That's how it was when i got it. It sounds louder because it is against the concrete and echoing off the garage door. Sounds great at a idle and after 7000 rpm's she screams, i'd recommend it to anyone

1 - 14 of 14 Posts