Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2013 Skidoo Summit 600 Carb and I need to replace the reeds on my sled, I did some research and found all sorts of reviews with these two aftermarket reeds. I'm mostly into the Boyesen Rage Cage reeds with the aluminium reeds & boots but was wondering if that would be the best way to go. Thanks all

·
E-Tec Rules
33,535 Posts
Hey guys, I have a 2013 Skidoo Summit 600 Carb and I need to replace the reeds on my sled, I did some research and found all sorts of reviews with these two aftermarket reeds. I'm mostly into the Boyesen Rage Cage reeds with the aluminium reeds & boots but was wondering if that would be the best way to go. Thanks all
That is all we use here are Boyesen Rage Cage.

·
Registered
299 Posts
its pretty basic at its core really. do you want to worry about rubber deteriorating or not. performance between the two is probably negligible.

i have rage cages in my sled, ive put vforce in my dirt bikes. the sled intake system is more difficult to access than a dirt bike so it gets the worry free stuff. thats my thought process anyways

·
Registered
2019 MXZX 600r
110 Posts
Just put boyesen on my wife's 16 600 etec. Like everyone is saying performance is to close to tell a difference and no more delaminating rubber. You would think they would of come up with a fix by now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Use code BRDR30 for 30% off, comes out to $192usd

600 sport

http://www.boyesen.com/rage-cage-reed-system-13.html
Awesome, just looked into it but can't seem to find the one with the aluminium boot, I called up and they gave me this model number (RAD83F-2) but doesn't come up on the site. I will probably order by phone or with a alternate Paypal transaction (they send me a email and I pay through it). Will see how that goes, thanks for sharing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts