Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went to pick up my mxz 670ho from the dealer due to it not reving up properly. The cleaned the carbs/fuel system and said it was ready to go (209.00). When I got there the sled would not move (same problem). Now they think it has something to do with the DESS post. I tried to tell them that when I brought it in. I took a day off of work to get the sled, so I am out gas, overtime, and more $ to have to initial problem fixed. Not a good day!

·
Registered
12 Posts
That bites. Don't pay the dealer for the work they have done to this point - it isn't what you wanted them to do. You are paying them to fix a specific problem, and if they mis-diagnosed it and tried to fix a problem that never existed, it shouldn't be your responsibility. I think any dealer worth his salt would agree - especially if you can't even get the sled to move when you go to pick it up! Talk to the service manager if you need to.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, at least it isn't snowing here. The season is pretty much shot.....at least it should be ready for next year.

·
Registered
164 Posts
man i jump through the same hoops as you almost everytime i deal with the dealership lose money from taking off work and getting dicked left and right. one time i took my sled in and when i picked it up it dident run
not their fault of course. these things happen they say. they take things off because they want too and dont put them back on unless i pay them. after the last situation i had to deal with i've decided to do it myself or go to sled shops and steer clear of the dealership mechanics. anyhow i've found if you let them now you wont take their shyt they stop giving it. anyway just wanted to let you now your not the only one. good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts