Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I thought that was a great Video for showing how tough the REV is. He nose drived it hard, fired it right back up and torn off like nothing happened. Then he nose drives it again and it flips end to end a couple times and it ready to go again.

Dump an Artichoke on its face like that and there'd be pieces of crap all over the place.

G

·
skidoo_only said:
I thought that was a great Video for showing how tough the REV is. He nose drived it hard, fired it right back up and torn off like nothing happened. Then he nose drives it again and it flips end to end a couple times and it ready to go again.

Dump an Artichoke on its face like that and there'd be pieces of crap all over the place.
[snapback]733285[/snapback]​
AGREED!! Doo makes a tough sled.... takes a beating and keeps going.... one TOUGH MF!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
04MXZ_X_600HO said:
skidoo_only said:

[snapback]733285[/snapback]​
AGREED!! Doo makes a tough sled.... takes a beating and keeps going.... one TOUGH MF!!

[snapback]733292[/snapback]​
never thought of it that way.

YEA! Take that ARCTIC CRAPPERS

·
Registered
123 Posts
I just see a edit for bad languageTY driver. That is it. Kid must have had rubber arms from the race (Stuck in there though, HEART). Sled is perfect.

YKX

·
Registered
365 Posts
try that with any friggin cat you wish and ill bet it wouldnt move another inch, or mm for our metric speaking friends.

and now.......drum roll please.............bigziffs video
ol' herg'll be on a rev in no time.

cecil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts