Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just wanted to share these pictures so that more people could see them, sorry if you don't like them...

·
Registered
184 Posts
mxzx550f said:
I just wanted to share these pictures so that more people could see them, sorry if you don't like them...
[snapback]726369[/snapback]​
Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen these yet.

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
WOW that X package REV looks sweet with the 440 seat on it and the yellow bellypan and is that true 440X shocks on the front of that badboy if it is then its about darn time they did that and i also see they went back to the old sway bar instead of the link type. Looks like another great year for doo in 07.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
revracer800 those shocks on the 550f X look like the non rebuildable adren package shocks they came with this year.

You guys will like the 440 seat, I love mine! They are much lighter than the X and std seats, more rounded, a lot thinner (can't feel it between your legs while standing) and the foam is a lot firmer.

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt realize the first pic of the X was just a 550F but didnt notice the other pic was but either way they made some small changes to improve a already awesome sled.

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
Hmmm, no handlebar hooks on the X packages. Maybe it's just a showroom model thing...

·
Registered
954 Posts
at best its a prototype, small changes are not seen till actual production anyways, and not bashing you, just pointing it out

G

·
mxzx550f said:
[snapback]726369[/snapback]​
Thanks for sharing, I have been looking forward to seeing what the 07's were going to look like....... It will be good to see them in person.. but the pic's will dooo for NOW
THANKS!

·
Ukranian Mafia
5,538 Posts
The Reservoir on 07 Liquid cooled X's are mounted underhood, they aren'ty the old style piggybacks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
THAT NEW 550X LOOKS GREAT, AND THE 440 SEAT IS AWESOME, I MAY BE TRADING MY 06 FOR THE 07, HOPEFULLY IT WILL COME WITH A TRA CLUTCH THIS YEAR SO I DONT HAVE TO PULL MINE OFF AGAIN

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks they look good. I guess you did not see the 800r motor in anything short track eh?

DUPPYPOG

1 - 20 of 78 Posts