Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have about 500 miles on them. Reed cages and boots only, you'll have to get some longer bolts. $125 shipped in the con-US, for Canada PM me, sorry but I'm not shipping to AK, seems like everytime I doo I lose money on the deal.

Norm

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good DOOer said:
Will these fit on an 04 800 with dpm ?
[snapback]297433[/snapback]​
There website says they fit all 600HO and 800/800HO in the REV chassis, regardless of year.

DPM is for the carbs so the reeds don't have anything to doo with that, the sled these were on has DPM though.

Thanks, Norm

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MXZonly said:
What DONT they come with? bolts?
[snapback]300105[/snapback]​
I'm keeping the longer bolts I had to use my intake spacers. If that's a big issue I'll get some more bolts.

Norm

·
Registered
34 Posts
Snowaholic said:
They have about 500 miles on them. Reed cages and boots only, you'll have to get some longer bolts. $125 shipped in the con-US, for Canada PM me, sorry but I'm not shipping to AK, seems like everytime I doo I lose money on the deal.

Norm
[snapback]297244[/snapback]​
i will take them if they havent went yet

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
slickster32 said:
Snowaholic said:

Norm
[snapback]297244[/snapback]​
i will take them if they havent went yet
[snapback]301992[/snapback]​
I already listed them on Ebay, if you want to check them out there you might get a better deal yet. Here's the link V force Reeds on Ebay

Norm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts