Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I should post my experience with USI. Bought new PX 301's from Sled Parts (great company to deal with) and ran them for about 300 miles. During that time I lost a piece of the carbide. We have had marginal snow in the North East most of the year and during these 300 miles, with a missing carbide, the whole bottom keel was worn off.

I know that I should have been checking the carbides but I did not. Needles to say I just spent $400 and my left ski was shot. Well I called USI and asked them if they would work with me.

Most companies would have said to "edit for bad language" off, it is not our fault you did not check the wear on your carbides, not a USI problem. Kevin worked with me and provided a solution that worked for USI and made me feel that they cared about my business.

Just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with USI and based on their help I will continue to use their products and promote them to all of my friends.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Agreed. Great customer service and always,always willing to talk to the customer. Other companies should model their service after these guys and learn a thing or two but do they?.................

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I also agree i ordered two sets of USI Project X skis in the begining of the season and it is a great company to deal with adjustments to make...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts