Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what a diffrence!!! I love the way my sled handles now what a great ski. A little harder to steer but adjusted the center shock and made it much better. Highly recommend!!!!!! Think snow, we need it bad.

·
Shortbus member
1,026 Posts
mich600ho said:
Wow what a diffrence!!! I love the way my sled handles now what a great ski. A little harder to steer but adjusted the center shock and made it much better. Highly recommend!!!!!! Think snow, we need it bad.

[snapback]314057[/snapback]​
what model ski?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
If you get the skis use studboy shaper bars on them..by far best carbide for that ski...I have two sets with shaper bars and love them

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do they turn any harder then with round bars. I have round bars on it right now and if they turn any harder i would have to pass on the shaper bars.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yeah, they turn harder, I took em off, and put the rounds on

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I put the same ones on my 800X Gade, WOW that is all that needs to be said! Bought another set for my wifes 800X Gade both with 7.5 shaper bars. Now I finally got the fix for the powderless stock ski's! You can fly on the trails, corners feel like you are on rails, and now float off the trail in the powder! Great job USI!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I also went with the stepped px-301 skis on my 04 Renegade. Moved the front in the rear suspension down and back a hole. What a hugh difference. I now love this sled!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts