Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in NY know how much snow around Indian lake has, this includes polley Road and so forth thinkin about goin up this weekend because Tug hill is gonna be slam pigged with people and fighting everyone to get into the bar.

·
Registered
262 Posts
BTANK said:
Anyone in NY know how much snow around Indian lake has, this includes polley Road and so forth thinkin about goin up this weekend because Tug hill is gonna be slam pigged with people and fighting everyone to get into the bar.
[snapback]709144[/snapback]​
Heres another site to check

IL Snow

ps.. im hitting up Powley this weekend

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mean North up towards speculator, indian lake. Up that way.

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
uhhhhhh...

ilsnow is indian lake

Salsibury is miles from there...not many miles either..we usually ride from the ridgerunners club to the old Ugly Mug (Now the Adirondak Grill)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I was on the Hill riding wednesday and i have never seen it so busy during the middle of the week....NEVER !!!!

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
I agree with you Peter i was also up on the hill wednesday and couldnt believe how many people were out on a mid week ride. We stopped at flat rock for lunch and had to be 100+ sleds there at noon time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
RevRacer800 said:
I agree with you Peter i was also up on the hill wednesday and couldnt believe how many people were out on a mid week ride. We stopped at flat rock for lunch and had to be 100+ sleds there at noon time.
[snapback]709362[/snapback]​
I just got home from the hill. Put on 100 miles from 9-4:30. ROUGH is an understatement. Very busy, trails can't hold up to that type of abuse. Took 1:45 to get lunch at Tuggers. I think they were surprised by the number of people.

Rough sledding is still better than working!!!!

Cowfeedman

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was up there yesterday and we passed by the Flat Rock shortly before 10:00am and ther were at least that many sleds there. I was blown away by how many people. The trails were pretty good in the morning, but by 1:00 they were pretty pounded. Cant blame the groomers for that. They just couldn't keep up with the hoards of people up there. Absolutesnowmobile.com said it was the busiest weekday he had ever seen.

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
I rode powley today,its flat and fast ,but I wouldn't recommend trying to go north to oxbow from there.Its a mess
Rich

·
Registered
262 Posts
GSX800HO said:
I rode powley today,its flat and fast ,but I wouldn't recommend trying to go north to oxbow from there.Its a mess
Rich
[snapback]709471[/snapback]​
thanx .. ill try and stay with my group this yr .. the wifes staying home

ps .. its Rich correct ?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
ilsnow.com will give you a no-nonsense snow report... check it out

·
Registered
262 Posts
just got back from Powley

hit the trail about 9:30

fresh 3 inches of powder was already tracked over but still there

besides the upper parking area being a zoo and people parking like morons and [email protected]@holes passing on corners and blind hills it was nice to get out this yr

only 30 miles but well worth going

we had a group of 9 and had a nice time .. lots of people there

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
littleguy said:
I'lll be riding Powley tomorrow
Rick the trail can't be worst then the trail we hit last year

[snapback]709486[/snapback]​
I parked at the town garage rode the shoulder ,that was tricky thought I was gonna go down the hill one time. I'd still be there if I did.

Oh yes it could !
Hope you had a great ride today! Greg!!!

Couldn't make open house ,wifey to do list !!!!!!! dang I shoulda stayed a Daves
Motel like I was gonna.

Rich

Rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.