Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the new flash for the 2015 6 and 800s adds fuel to the injectors after warm up is complete .some were having problems with a lean condition after warm up trying to accelerate .if you hook up to buds at your dealer they can reflash it for you . :wink_old:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
What would be the symptoms? Mine is a rocket and I want to avoid any flashes that may neuter the sled, seen that before. Somebody before and after dyno a sled with this flash then let me know lol

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
What would be the symptoms? Mine is a rocket and I want to avoid any flashes that may neuter the sled, seen that before. Somebody before and after dyno a sled with this flash then let me know lol
My wife's 600 is a little boggy after warmup, definitely a lean bog and goes away quickly. 800 has not been a problem

·
Registered
907 Posts
Never had the first flash done. Dealer told me, if I wasn't having problems (which I wasn't) and wasn't running accessories, don't worry about it. Is this a new re-flash different than the first or is this just old news??

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never had the first flash done. Dealer told me, if I wasn't having problems (which I wasn't) and wasn't running accessories, don't worry about it. Is this a new re-flash different than the first or is this just old news??
new flash as stated already . :wink_old:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts