Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been to both areas?

I have only been to the UP twice actually from st ignace to sault st marie to raco, to brimley to paradise to trout lake etc--- the eastern UP.

How does it compare to upstate NY ?

Both are about equal distance-

Also has anyone ever riden from cattaruagus county NY to tug hills or near?

·
Registered
95 Posts
if they're both equal distances, go to the u.p. tug hill has many more sleds per mile of trail, and the snow is going to get trashed this week with the rain. have been to tug many times, and it's always a mad house, and snow gets thin(especially this year) as soon as you get down off the main part of the hill into the lower-lying areas. as far as riding from cattauraugus county to the hill, you would probably have to take an extreme northerly route(rochester along lake ontario) to get to tug. not a good trip in a good year, especially not this year. where are you coming from?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i live in cleveland and the up is 7 hours

we sled in the red house district near salamanca or at least plan to if there is any snow

should like impossible to make it to tug ..especially with this years poor season

so its back to the up for me...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I would be interested in a ride from Panama to Ellicottville to Letchworth to Rochester sometime next year. Probably would be three days worth of riding. I have spots on the trail in panama and by rochester to park trailers.

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.