Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Holy Bug catchers batman.... that sucker is high. I did a swap for the next step up ( high I think ). good to hear they came available .... guess I will be going to the parts counter and start working on them. the dealer seemed to miss a few items requested on my BRP website build.... ? I think I built 4 Gade X's.... anyways I went to the owner ratted them all out and have all kinds of corrections being made.

Here is a solution I came up with for a POO about 8-9 yrs ago.
I found an aftermarket windshield and cut it up to provide an extension... bolted it to the " stocker " w/ stainless BHCS thus doubling up the thickness while utilizing the preformed radius's for strength.

Just an idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
Curious where you are riding....sounds like you might be running the lakes in Canada and doing wide open runs. or Quebec trail riding?

Also what was your top speed on your 900TNT?

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
MB, lots of lakes an wide open (windy) trails, wife rides the 900 most of the time, I've seen 80-85 on the gauge, but it really isn't broke in yet.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
MB, lots of lakes an wide open (windy) trails, wife rides the 900 most of the time, I've seen 80-85 on the gauge, but it really isn't broke in yet.
here is the support i came up with 1/4 plexi heated and bent think it is going to work well seem to stiffen up good

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,632 Posts
REV Gen4 -

· Accessory Ultra high windshield Pn 860201260 may fold easily at certain speeds.

· The new Part number 860201845 to replace the 860201260.

· Parts, labor, handling, will be paid under warranty.

Reactions: krm

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
Well would you look at that. Good on Jacques and Pierre.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
REV Gen4 -

· Accessory Ultra high windshield Pn 860201260 may fold easily at certain speeds.

· The new Part number 860201845 to replace the 860201260.

· Parts, labor, handling, will be paid under warranty.
really,,wtf i already have my trails sticker stuck to it,,any pics of it ?cant find it

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
really,,*%@ i already have my trails sticker stuck to it,,any pics of it ?cant find it
Oh snap...learned that lesson years ago. Never trail pass the windshield. Windshield changes based on temp and riding area. Not to mention the time I put my 95 on it's side and busted the shield with my pass on it.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts