Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those using the uclear 100 plus or 200 force I have a question. I must say I am impressed with the 200 Force with the modular 2/3 helmet. They work great! No muffle, everything is as clear as talking on the phone. It even sounds the same in my 509 helmet too!

Here is my question. I have never listened to music while riding so I thought I'd try to hook up my iPod bluetooth to give it a try. No problem hooked up, music is really clear. Is there a way to get VOX ( free speak intercom) to work while playing music? I was hoping that if someone spoke while I had music on the music would just cut off while that person was talking. The only way I have found to interrupt the music is for the person wanting to talk to me to physically push the up arrow on the pod on the side of the helmet which does turn my music off but I find that an inconvenience to a hands free device.

Can music be played and Vox work at the same time on the Uclear devices?

Moater

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
No. You or someone else in the group has to initiate the conversation with the button push. I do listen to music using my cell phone and because of this the BT connection will broadcast the phone call and all I have to do is say answer and I can pick up the phone call hands free but I cannot be listening to music and initiate a conversation with the group hands free.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts