Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
First off, My Name is Eric I can be contacted at [email protected], However these sleds are my Dad's I can try and answer all questions possible but you can reach him for further details at our house number. His name is Paul, (231) 533-8067.

The sleds:

1996 Ski-Doo Formula Z 583
This sled is very clean, very nice, and rides awesome. It has new carbides, new hyfax, and a brand new 1" Camoplast track that really hooks up quite well, all of this has around 150 miles on it. The sled has right around 5600 Miles, however the speedo is in KM/HR because it was purchased in Canada. This sled is very fast and very reliable, never had any problems what so ever. The sled has always been fogged properly in the spring, and had the carbs cleaned in the fall. I have done all of the maintenence on it since we have had it (going on 4 years), and I would say that it is one of the CLEANEST 96's around. This sled also has electric start, and has ran on nothing other then Bombi Mineral Oil since we have had it, chaincase has Amsoil full synthetic in it, and is changed yearly. There is one small crack in the hood, that has been epoxyed, like that for years! We do have an extra windshield support and tall windshield that will go with the sled. He is asking $1600.00 Or best offer. Anything within reason will be considered.

1991 Artic Cat Prowler 440 L/C
I know I know this is a cat, but it is also very clean and ready to go. All of the preseason things have been done, and I personally have ridden it a few times this year. This sled is my brothers, he is 15 and we need to get him something a bit bigger. He handles it perfectly and has been doing so for 2 seasons. The sled gets great gas milage and runs flawlessly. We have taken it to the UP a couple of times and it never skips a beat even on the 200+ mile days. The sled has 6600 Miles on it. Starts 2nd or 3rd pull every time. Never had problems, all the bearings and chaincase fluid are checked and changed regularly. The sled also has new carbides and the hyfax are only a season or two old! The sled has one tiny crack in the rear of the seat, other then that is very very clean for the year. We are asking $1000.00 or best offer for this sled, but I am sure that he will be flexible within reason. This is a perfect beginners sled and or fishing sled, my mom even rides this one!!!

2-Place tilt trailer could be an option if you would like. Please let us know!

I have tried to be as honest as possible, and if I missed anything or if you have any questions please do get ahold of my dad or I via phone or email. Thanks for looking!

Both sleds have current MI Trail Passes as well!!!! Pics to follow!

Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any offers considered, Thanks for looking! Pics are on the link don't forget! BuMp!

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey joev, I noticed your from up there, know anyone that needs a couple sleds. We have no use for them at all and the prices are not set in stone. Pass the word around
if ya will! Hows the riding up there, I am going up Thursday!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts