Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 f-lll 600. I want to go to a 136. who as good tunnel & rail extensions.
what kind of track should I run.

Thanks

·
Registered
446 Posts
tracks usa has good rail extensions. They extend the hyfax, so you will be buying new hyfax. From what I hear their tunnel extensions are good too. I purchased a 2000 summit hymark extension, end cap and bumper. cost about the same. The nice thing about the summit bumper is that it extends to the original tunnel and not just attatched to the extension. As for track, dont know. I have a camo 1.5 lug 136. Works for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jak_nelson said:
tracks usa has good rail extensions. They extend the hyfax, so you will be buying new hyfax. From what I hear their tunnel extensions are good too. I purchased a 2000 summit hymark extension, end cap and bumper. cost about the same. The nice thing about the summit bumper is that it extends to the original tunnel and not just attatched to the extension. As for track, dont know. I have a camo 1.5 lug 136. Works for me.
[snapback]301537[/snapback]​
Wear did you get the extension ,endcap and bumper at.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Bought them at the dealer. you might be able to find a salvage yard, but i think everything from the dealer was right around 1 bill. Most after market tunnel extensions run around this much or more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts